هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Masrya - 6194
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. Vote_rcap2Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. Voting_bar2Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. Vote_lcap2 
zanessa lover - 6027
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. Vote_rcap2Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. Voting_bar2Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. Vote_lcap2 
الماس الحساس - 2222
مجنونه zanessa - 1614
scream - 1347
سلينا - 1270
ساره زعيمة المشاغبين - 1098
crazy boy in vanessa love - 1031
vanessa - 921
hoho - 725
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ماهي الكارما
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 20, 2013 3:59 pm من طرف Mohamad Fox

» القهوة الخضراء علاج فعال لإنقاص الوزن
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أغسطس 20, 2013 3:40 pm من طرف Mohamad Fox

»  موسوعة الحيوانات
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:57 pm من طرف الماس الحساس

» صور انمي متحرك
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:57 pm من طرف الماس الحساس

» مع اقوى افلام الرعب فيلم The Cell 2 2009 DVDRIP
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:56 pm من طرف الماس الحساس

» البوم رامي عصام " المسلة
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:55 pm من طرف الماس الحساس

» احدث اصدارات عملاق التصميم بلا منافس Adobe Photoshop CS6 13.0.4 Multilanguage مع التفعيل
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:54 pm من طرف الماس الحساس

» ثالث افلام البوكس اوفيس - فيلم الدراما The Lucky One2012 مترجم - TS وبحجم 380 ميجا
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:54 pm من طرف الماس الحساس

» ايان سومرهالدر
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:48 pm من طرف الماس الحساس

» ~السيرة الذاتية لكل نجوم دراما\بوليوووووووود
Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 15, 2012 10:47 pm من طرف الماس الحساس

لا
  • تذكرني؟
  • انت غير مسجل

هذه الرسالة تفيد أنك غير مسجل .

و يسعدنا كثيرا انضمامك لنا ...

للتسجيل اضغط هـنـا

Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
    2 مشترك
    كاتب الموضوعرسالة
    memo
    عضو مجتهد
    عضو مجتهد
    memo

عدد المساهمات : 199
    انثى
    نقاط : 328083

Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa.   Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 16, 2010 6:03 am

Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. 134347633-2635346455043db11208a69b495a92ec

They're out of High Scool,but Zac Efron is still getting straight A's in his romance with Vanessa Hudgens. Just before midnight on July 4, burst into song, serenading her with " it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday " while they sat around a bonfire on the beach at her summer rental in Malibu.

"Zac got up in front of Vanessa and a group of their friends and started singing one of her favorite song in the world", an insider tells Star.

"Vanessa absolutely melted." Guest, including Brittany Snow and Lance Bass, listened along as pals Ryan Rottman, Jason Sudeikis and James Maesden jumped up and joined in.

"It was amazing! Zac is such an romantic guy, which exactly why Vanessa loves him so much."sigh
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
    vanessa
    عضو رائع
    عضو رائع
    vanessa

عدد المساهمات : 921
    انثى
    نقاط : 331991

Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. Empty
    مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa.   Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa. I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أغسطس 16, 2010 8:10 pm

واو يسلمو ع التوبيك المره جنان
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Zac sings her favorite song to Vanessa.
    الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
    صفحة 1 من اصل 1
     مواضيع مماثلة
    -
    » Aly & Aj Potential Breakup Song:
    » enrique's new song 2010
    » فيلم "The Last Song 2010 " بجوده DVD
    » حصريا فيلم مايلى سايروس الجديد The Last Song
    » Hellcats > Season 1 > 1x05 The Prisoner's Song Photos